Web Design Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Web Design Interview Questions

Web design interview questions shared by candidates

Top Interview Questions

Sort: RelevancePopular Date

They aske me about my ability and skill

2 Answers

They are good.

Please note that have 150 full time employees now; we hire many people and are growing quickly. It does frequently take our recruiting team a longer time to review all the applications though. They move from one position to the next and score all the tests, select people for final interviews, then create their recommended list of hires. We then send out those offers. Sometimes if we have just finished hiring for a position, it may take as long as several months before we have built up enough candidates again to do the scoring, interviews, final selections process. We are trying to find ways to speed up the process. Our goal is eventually to get to the point where we can handle it as people come in, but that makes it hard to compare candidates against each other to find the best fit for us.

What do you do when a designer gets off track.

1 Answer

The CLASS of a div has a red background (.red), the ID of a div has a blue background (#blue). What color is .red#blue if the ID is specified in the stylesheet before the CLASS?

1 Answer

HTML knowledge test was for older HTML 4.01 as opposed to the current HTML 5 standard.

1 Answer

Since the position was pretty much guaranteed, the questions weren't too difficult or unexpected. The position also wasn't incredibly difficult so there weren't questions that would be challenging to answer.

Do you know about us?

1 Answer

Do you have any criminal (felony or misdemeanors incl. speeding tickets), drug or credit issues?

1 Answer

How much are you looking to make as an annual salary?

1 Answer

What do you do on your current job?

1 Answer

They asked me to do free work relevant to the position.

2 Answers