Web Design Specialist Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Web Design Specialist Interview Questions

Web design specialist interview questions shared by candidates

Top Interview Questions

Sort: Relevance Popular Date

"We are looking to start an Open Badge infrastructure for our new program. Are you familiar with Open Badges".

1 Answer

"I am familiar with them and have collected a few myself, but have never developed my own infrastructure. However, with my background graphic and web design, and my familiarity with similar web 2.0 tools, I would have no problem developing such a infrastructure for your program"

What do you wanna be doing in 5-years and DON'T tell me working at NFP.

1 Answer

When was a time you had to juggle competing due dates for multiple projects and how did you handle the situation?

They tried out a new set of bizarre questions in order to figure out a candidate. Unfortunately, it doesn't seem to work well...

There weren't any technical questions that I really had to answer. just about my experience. it was a little strange

What was a time where you treated poorly by a customer and how did you deal with them?

I was prepared for that, but there were no difficult questions, just an unexpected one. CEO asked me how I liked the Academy website. My position would include 40% web editing.

110 of 10 Interview Questions