Web Designer Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Web Designer Interview Questions

Web designer interview questions shared by candidates

Top Interview Questions

Sort: RelevancePopular Date

Say there was a function that took 1 second to execute and you needed to run this function 10 million times, how would you cut down on the execution time?

1 Answer

Build a system that would run the functions concurrently.

What are some of the most important tools that you use when working on web design?

6 Answers

"Take our timed skills test... submit a short introductory video of yourself (for some tests only), as well as take a skills test demonstrating your abilities... The estimated time for each component: SKILLS TEST: 40-60 minutes, WRITTEN QUESTION: 10-20 minutes, VIDEO QUESTIONS: 10-20 minutes".

3 Answers

They aske me about my ability and skill

2 Answers

What is the probability of flipping a coin and getting heads 4 times in a row.

2 Answers

Is the location going to be a problem? We offer flex-time but you'll be expected to work in the office

2 Answers

The person hired was going to be resposnible for redsigning all of their web sites. I was shown numerous examples of the current web look and feel and asked what I would do to improve each one, as well as what I would do to provide a familial feel to them as a family of web sites.

2 Answers

Take us through a project you worked on, describe any challenges you had and the response from stakeholders. What was your thought process like? Was the site successful, how was success measured?

What is my rate?

1 Answer

What is your greatest strength?

110 of 572 Interview Questions