Web Development Intern Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Web Development Intern Interview Questions

Web development intern interview questions shared by candidates

Top Interview Questions

Sort: Relevance Popular Date

One of the software engineers asked me the question about the colored chameleons bonking into each other question. Basically, there are 15 red, 17 green, and 19 blue chameleons on a desert island. Whenever two chameleons of different colors collide, they both become chameleons of the third color. Can it ever be that all the chameleons on the island are the same color?

3 Answers

Google the problem for a full mathematical proof. I was able to solve it intuitively and explain my reasoning for my (correct) solution, and that seemed to be what the interviewer was looking for.

Answer is yes - Green and Blue combine to give a Red. State: 16R 16G 18B - All the 16R and 16G can combine to give 16 more Blues

Anshul its incorrect what you said, because when 2 chameleon bonk they turn into other color of 2 chameleon and not 1 chameleon.

1. How to display two block elements horizontally?

2 Answers

The word problem posed by the interviewer was exceedingly simple; list all prime numbers between two positive integers, m and n. This was the easiest question I have been asked by a recruiter/interviewer so far.

1 Answer

written test on paper, 1, basic sort algorithm knowledge. 2, basic design patterns. 3, basic java, c, question asking for expected result. written test on computer, use css to reproduce this (series vertically aligned input and their labels; a red square on top of a big blue square) pure javascript test, ( x=function (){ return something; }; )

1 Answer

Name 3 of your weaknesses.

1 Answer

What is your greatest weakness?

2 Answers

What are your weaknesses?

Nothing too unexpected.

1 Answer

Do you have experience in making accessible web sites (Section 508)

What web languages do you know?

110 of 19 Interview Questions