Web Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Web Interview Questions

3,068

Web interview questions shared by candidates

Top Interview Questions

Sort: RelevancePopular Date

What is a JavaScript callback function?

4 Answers

5 vote down star 4 I understand passing in a function to another function as a callback and having it execute, but I'm not understanding the best implementation to do that. I'm looking for a very basic example, like this: var myCallBackExample = { myFirstFunction : function( param1, param2, callback ) { // Do something with param1 and param2. if ( arguments.length == 3 ) { // Execute callback function. // What is the "best" way to do this? } }, mySecondFunction : function() { myFirstFunction( false, true, function() { // When this anonymous function is called, execute it. }); } }; In myFirstFunction, if I do return new callback(), then it works and executes the anonymous function, but that doesn't seem like the correct approach to me.

I don't think Bloomberg is a very good company. I am an excellent web developer and have gotten multiple offers from other companies with big names, but was rejected by Bloomberg. They are too demanding during the job interview and it becomes a game of how well you can interview as opposed to how talented an employee you are and how much you can contribute to the growth of the company.

A callback function is a piece of JavaScript code that executes after the main function that the callback is attached to executes successfully.

How would you troubleshoot slow loading web pages and poorly performing stored procedures?

2 Answers

They presented a demo page and asked me to streamline it to make it more interactive and presentable for a user (open to interpretation).

1 Answer

If the customer was on the phone angry and pressuring to get the system back online but you didn't know what the issue was how would you deal with the situation

1 Answer

What's in a grunt file and explain what it does

1 Answer

Say there was a function that took 1 second to execute and you needed to run this function 10 million times, how would you cut down on the execution time?

1 Answer

If we wanted to implement a method of tracking every click that the user made on the site, how would we want to do this?

Given a number n where n+1 and n-1 are prime, prove n is divisible by 6

1 Answer

What do you know about IBM Webportal and TrueEffect?

1 Answer

How do you handle multiple projects at once?

110 of 3,068 Interview Questions