Apple Interview Question: were do u see urself after 5 ... | Glassdoor

Interview Question

Apple Solution Consultant Interview New Delhi (India)

were do u see urself after 5 years

Answer

Interview Answer

21 Answers

my aim is to work hard and honestly at any pt. of time...and i see myself working in ur company as a hardworking and honest person

diptesh on Jul 29, 2012

i never decide my point before that time..whenever i feel satisfaction then i will create my point of dream ..but i never feel satisfaction

Rushi patel on Aug 1, 2012

within 5 yrs i want to be as stable as holdiing myself to such a level where i can take care of my expenses

parchi on Aug 25, 2012

my aim is suxcess ,,,,,
any how
nd sir i m a fresher , i have no experionce in this line
but i m looking for one chance ,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,

nikhil teotia on Sep 2, 2012

after my 4 year i complete my btech degree then1 year i try to get job for experience&know the company tricks..& etc.. then iam build my own company ......

derin on Sep 12, 2012

i dont know because the god decide it

nashik on Sep 26, 2012

i dont no....................

manu arora on Oct 7, 2012

As a successfull women in my whole life

Sonali on Oct 10, 2012

WHO IS GOING SEE THE WORLD AFTER FIVE YEARS, DO YOU? IF I WILL BE SELECTE, I'LL GET THE TOP RANK OF THE COMPANY FROM MY OWN ABILITIES... THAT'S THE PLACE I'LL BE AFTER FIVE YEARS.

ANAND DEV on Oct 10, 2012

I guarantee u, will not to give u ever chance to listen for Me that, u did wrong recruitment..

RAVINDER BHATEJA on Oct 12, 2012

i can tell u somthing that is mysterious,what i want to dedicate to you is smart work is better than hard work,effectiveness is better than efficiancy,then we can reach 100% purity in every activity.

abin c george on Oct 27, 2012

MD.ASIF SAYEED on Nov 22, 2012

after my 4 year i complete my btech degree then1 year i try to get job for experience&know the company tricks..& etc.. then i am build my own company ......

MD.ASIF SAYEED: on Nov 22, 2012

i want to see myself at a stage where i can feel that this is the way to set up my career.

Motiul Islam on Dec 11, 2012

anonymous

anonymous on Dec 20, 2012

My aim is the company number one in world for hard working

ravi on Jan 26, 2013

now, I am pursuing M.B.A. and I will work with honestly and will focus on company's goal and will achieve it.
In Business, for become successful, will focus on internal and external environment.

Anonymous on Feb 10, 2013

Sorry to say , but sir i wanna see myself at ur position where i'm able to take interviews of other candidates .
 with d support of ur's nd ur experience in ths company i get d motivation to grown up my skills for d same position on which u r ryt now

Anonymous on Apr 24, 2015

Should have a stable position and enough money to live a healthy and balanced life. I think one should not run in a rat race of achieving more and more , sometimes just be calm, do your karma silently and be patient and wait for the moment.

Anonymous on May 1, 2016

CEO of apple

Anonymous on Aug 22, 2016

Well, 5 years is a long way. If I work hard and make my present good so automatically my future will be better and secured. So I am concentrating in present to achieve success in future and touch the sky.

Anonymous on Jul 24, 2018

Add Answers or Comments

To comment on this, Sign In or Sign Up.