Business Analyst Interview Questions in White Plains, NY | Glassdoor
Glassdoor Logo

Find jobs for Business Analyst

Business Analyst Interview Questions in White Plains, NY

Business Analyst Interview Questions in White Plains, NY

When interviewing a candidate for a business analyst role, employers are looking to assess your analytical problem-solving skills as well as your communication and collaboration skills. Be prepared to analyze a business case study and answer behavioral questions that often test your ability to handle challenging stakeholders or tight deadlines. Business analysts must also be creative thinkers, so expect to tackle a few unusual brainteasers that are designed to see how well you can think through a complex problem.

Top Interview Questions

Sort: RelevancePopular Date

asked me to do a probability problem. talking about the poke sequence, which was a little bit of harder.

1 Answer

I was a little bit nervous and at that time, did not hear the question clearly. so I guess the interviewer kinda lost patience.

How many cars are there in Manhattan? How many wedding dresses were sold in the US last year? If I wanted to launch a new credit card product in the US, how should I do it? List the revenue components for as many consumer finance products as you can. What are the risks involved in a credit card portfolio?

Scenario: A letter goes out to insureds that has an error on it. How would I identify the work in a project environment to address the issue?

Explain global significance of the hospitality industry