Windows Administrator Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Windows Administrator Interview Questions

Windows administrator interview questions shared by candidates

Top Interview Questions

Sort: RelevancePopular Date

What are some of the challenges in setting up a high availability application environment (web servers, db servers, networking ,etc)?

1 Answer

High availability solutions provide fully automated failover to a backup system so that users and applications can continue working without disruption. HA solutions must have the ability to provide an immediate recovery point. At the same time, they must provide a recovery time capability that is significantly better than the recovery time that you experience in a non-HA solution topology. Basically Business Continuity of All Systems

Real time issue with SQL server

1 Answer

How do you mount a drive to an existing folder

Do I have a temper?

1 Answer

Sell yourself. Sell Sell Sell. They ask all the typical q's about bad customer support, good customer support, difficult coworkers or customers, etc etc. A lot of "why should we hire you?" "why do you want to work here?"

1 Answer

A customer calls in saying that they're having problems sending email. They're using IIS SMTP and a web-based application to send the messages. What are 3 things which you would look for first, in the order you find most probable, in troubleshooting this issue?

2 Answers

What was my weakness?

White Board Scenario's

1 Answer

How did I see myself in the future?

1 Answer

In-depth IIS knowledge is a plus.

110 of 119 Interview Questions