Winston-Salem, NC interview questions | Glassdoor

Interview questions in Winston-Salem, NC

Wake Forest Baptist Medical Center Interviews in Winston-Salem

www.wakehealth.edu /  HQ: Winston Salem, NC

40 Interviews in Winston-Salem (of 57)

2.6 Easy

BB&T Interviews in Winston-Salem

www.bbt.jobs /  HQ: Winston Salem, NC

34 Interviews in Winston-Salem (of 458)

2.9 Average

Inmar Interviews in Winston-Salem

www.inmar.com /  HQ: Winston Salem

33 Interviews in Winston-Salem (of 49)

3.2 Average

Interview Questions in Winston-Salem

Sort: RelevancePopular Date

Case scenarios. What would you do first if a patient is aggressive

3 Answers

Try deescalating the patient

I've had this happen many times since I was an RN at a psych facility. If you're in the patient's room, ALWAYS make sure you are next to the door in order to have a way out. Speak calmly, but not too much. Remove distractions (bright lights, tv noise, other patients). Offer to go for a walk down the hall with them. Validate the patient's concerns and feelings. NEVER say, you're stuck, or there's nothing you can do, etc... Let the patient feel you have their best interest in mind.

Excellent answer from Missy at Old Vineyard Behavioral Health!!! I'm curious how far the aggression is allowed to escalate before your team would respond & help you?

How would you reconcile retained earnings?

1 Answer

What is the effect of $10 of depreciation on the three accounting statements?

1 Answer

How would you handle a customer who says they're just looking and holds their hand out when coming in the front door?

What do you like to do?

1 Answer

I was surprised when asked if I would like to be considered simultaneoulsy for a Senior Bodily Injury Claim Adjuster position, soon to be posted.

1 Answer

Here is a pen sell it to me. Why Sephora? What did you hate about your old job? What is your biggest weakness?

2 Answers

Why Dillard's, what is your experience, what area of the store do you see yourself working in

2 Answers

If I had any other job opportunities pending.

1 Answer

Describe yourself in one word.

110 of 944 Interview Questions