Wire technician Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Wire technician Interview Questions

wire technician interview questions shared by candidates

Top Interview Questions

Sort: RelevancePopular Date

Describe a time you had to work with someone you didnt get along with? Name a time you were able to offer a product or service to help the customer? Safety.

8 Answers

You're lucky to get a wire technician job usually Old timers CWA guys hold on to those jobs

Stayed friendly with that person by being helpful.

Spoke with management about the issue and then simply had to work on being extra polite and courteous each and every day, remembering that we are both imperfect and doing my best to be understanding, as well as make sure to set boundaries.

One or more comments have been removed.
Please see our Community Guidelines or Terms of Service for more information.

Explain how you resolved a problem from a customer.

2 Answers

Why do you whant this job?

1 Answer

- An instance in the past where you had difficulty dealing with customer ? how you overcome the situation ?

1 Answer

- Do you have relevant experience to the Job ?

1 Answer

Have you ever gone all out to make sure the customer was very satisfied and explain?

1 Answer

Their questions revolve around safety, honesty, and customer service. They will ask the same type of questions in myriad ways to try and trip you up in a lie; be careful to be honest.

1 Answer

They asked for a time when I took charge of a situation even though I wasn’t necessarily in charge.

1 Answer

Asked if I could work at multiple locations

1 Answer

When you were in a situation where you didn't get along with or agree with a coworker, how did you handle it?

110 of 70 Interview Questions