Wire Technician Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Find jobs for Wire Technician

Wire Technician Interview Questions

Wire technician interview questions shared by candidates

Top Interview Questions

Sort: RelevancePopular Date

Describe a time you had to work with someone you didnt get along with? Name a time you were able to offer a product or service to help the customer? Safety.

8 Answers

You're lucky to get a wire technician job usually Old timers CWA guys hold on to those jobs

Stayed friendly with that person by being helpful.

Spoke with management about the issue and then simply had to work on being extra polite and courteous each and every day, remembering that we are both imperfect and doing my best to be understanding, as well as make sure to set boundaries.

Explain how you resolved a problem from a customer.

2 Answers

Few questions about point to point wiring diagrams

1 Answer

The questions were all very standard and I was not asked many since my interview was so short. If you Google common interview questions then you will likely find every question that I was asked online somewhere.

1 Answer

Basically, the personality test appeared to be trying to find out if you lie, and it went in with the assumption that everyone steals from employers and goofs off at work. I answered quickly, and said, No i don't steal, and Yes, I do my work. It said I was unsuitable.

1 Answer

They asked for a time when I took charge of a situation even though I wasn’t necessarily in charge.

1 Answer

Alot of Technical and Customer service questions .

1 Answer

- An instance in the past where you had difficulty dealing with customer ? how you overcome the situation ?

1 Answer

- Do you have relevant experience to the Job ?

1 Answer

How would you handle working with someone who you did not get along with?

110 of 69 Interview Questions