Customer Service Representative Interview Questions in Worcester, MA | Glassdoor

Customer Service Representative Interview Questions in Worcester, MA

"As the first point of contact between a company and the client, a customer service representative must have impeccable communication skills and conflict resolution abilities. Expect your interview to consist of a lot of role-play or ""describe a time when..."" questions that will test your ability to deal with irate clients, work well under pressure, and maintain a calm and professional composure. Make sure to come ready to provide a sales pitch of your company's product."

Top Interview Questions

Sort: RelevancePopular Date

Why do you want to work here?

3 Answers

I Require an income.

I am looking to start my new career near to my house that's it

And I need income too

How would you deal with a difficult caller?

1 Answer

Tell me how you feel about working nights and every weekend, including Saturdays and Sundays? Note: These jobs are based on seniority. The newest employees MUST work varied shifts, weekends and during outages. They will not provide you with a work shift until AFTER the 6 weeks training class. You will be tested at the end of 6 weeks training, and then they will decide if you will be placed in their call center or not.

2 Answers

They will review your resume with you.

1 Answer

There are many questions asked during the 45 minute interview. One of which was: Name the overall most challenging work situation you have ever been in, and how did it impact you, your department, your manager and the company? What was the outcome of that situation? What did you specifically learn from that experience? Note: Remember to use the STAR method when responding.

1 Answer

typical "give me a situation when

2 Answers

What I think good customer service is, what is being part of a team, what I think my strengths and weaknesses are.

The work schedule is 8 to 4:30 does this work for you ?

1 Answer

What do you know about our company ?