Work At Home Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Work At Home Interview Questions

Work at home interview questions shared by candidates

Top Interview Questions

Sort: RelevancePopular Date

The questions were general and consisted on how you would respond in various situations. Example: " While on a customer call, the customer is irate and is rude to you. Do you tell the customer to call back some other time when he composes himself or would you try to calm the customer and re focus on how to solve the issue"

1 Answer

Answers were based on degrees of acceptance or disagreement. For example you would pick one: 1) Yell back and tell him to take a hike. 2) Ask him if you could help walk through the issues that are troubling him so that you can try to help resolve the issue? 3) Place him on hold and then disconnect him. or they will only give you 1 answer and you may need to choose an answer to a situation that bests matches what you would do. a) Some what agree , b) always agree, c) most always agree, d) always disagree, e) most always disagree, f) somewhat disagrees.

I was asked about my background my business and sames experience. Some of the questions were: What do you know about our organization? What do you know about our products and services? Why should we hire you? What can you do for us?

1 Answer

There was a role play involved. I was nervous and this part was unexpected, It threw me through a loop a bit but I think I bounced back from it.

1 Answer

What is the difference in a modem and a router

1 Answer

There is a creative question on the written section that asks you to describe what your life would be like if you lived on a space station near the planet Jupiter.

1 Answer

Are you comfortable working in a quiet space, alone, during your entire shift?

1 Answer

Name three things you can do in the Control Panel.

1 Answer

Each interviewer (3) asked for employment history over the phone.

1 Answer

Name a time you had to troubleshoot.

1 Answer

What is the difference between a router and modem?

110 of 378 Interview Questions