Work At Home Interview Questions | Glassdoor
Glassdoor Logo

Find jobs for Work At Home

Work At Home Interview Questions

Work at home interview questions shared by candidates

Top Interview Questions

Sort: RelevancePopular Date

The questions were general and consisted on how you would respond in various situations. Example: " While on a customer call, the customer is irate and is rude to you. Do you tell the customer to call back some other time when he composes himself or would you try to calm the customer and re focus on how to solve the issue"

1 Answer

Answers were based on degrees of acceptance or disagreement. For example you would pick one: 1) Yell back and tell him to take a hike. 2) Ask him if you could help walk through the issues that are troubling him so that you can try to help resolve the issue? 3) Place him on hold and then disconnect him. or they will only give you 1 answer and you may need to choose an answer to a situation that bests matches what you would do. a) Some what agree , b) always agree, c) most always agree, d) always disagree, e) most always disagree, f) somewhat disagrees.

There is a creative question on the written section that asks you to describe what your life would be like if you lived on a space station near the planet Jupiter.

1 Answer

Are you comfortable working in a quiet space, alone, during your entire shift?

1 Answer

Name three things you can do in the Control Panel.

1 Answer

Name a time you had to troubleshoot.

1 Answer

What is the difference between a router and modem?

1 Answer

Q: Why do you want to work from home?

1 Answer

Q: What can you tell me about Sitel?

1 Answer

Q: Tell me how you have handle a difficult customer in the past?

1 Answer

I was asked about my experience and tax knowledge

2 Answers