Writer Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Writer Interview Questions

2,146

Writer interview questions shared by candidates

Top Interview Questions

Sort: RelevancePopular Date

How do you decide which grants to apply for and which ones not to?

1 Answer

I've always been very lucky in that at each of my jobs I've had the lattitude to make those decisions. I've been able to make those decisions - relatively on my own - because I maintain excellent communications with program and other staff so that I always know organizational needs and wants. As I'm doing research or as opportunities arise, I'm generally able to take advantage of them because I'm always abreast of what's going on funding-wise and organizationally.

What's your experience with online content creation?

What's an API?

1 Answer

I was given a writing test. The test included three poorly organized technical writing passages that I was instructed to rewrite. Great idea to add this and something I have never seen in a technical writing interview. Typically you're just asked for samples and those are used to evaluate your ability as a writer.

1 Answer

How would you deal with people freaking out to meet the deadline for a USAID proposal?

1 Answer

How do you plan to ensure that your focus is always on improving the customer experience?

1 Answer

How do you prioritize topics that need to be written?

2 Answers

How do you measure the success of content?

1 Answer

What is your plan when you have to conduct research for a school paper?

1 Answer

What transferable skills do you have from your current position to the grant writing position?

110 of 2,146 Interview Questions