wu and kao Interview Questions | Glassdoor

1.8

Interviews for Top Jobs at wu and kao

Legal Assistant Interview

Anonymous Employee in New York, NY

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at wu and kao (New York, NY) in December 2014.

Interview

I arrived and was greeted by a friendly attorney who handed me over a questionnaire which i filled out and was instructed to take a typing exam. I then meet with the supervisor Mr. Wu who conducted the interview. The interview questions were your traditional "tell me about your self" questions. It was smooth and easy as the interview felt more like a conversation.

Interview Questions

• Tell me about your past experiences that can benefit our firm?   Answer Question

Negotiation

I presented what I was looking for in a earlier salary . I was able to get the amount I offered.

Associate Interview

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took a week. I interviewed at wu and kao in June 2014.

Interview

I applied through school website and I got a reply 3 weeks later.
    I was told to fill out the application upon my arrival. The interview questions were pretty straight forward. One of the partners interviewed me. He told me a lot of about his business, but they are not the areas that I specialize.

Paralegal Interview

Anonymous Employee in New York, NY

Application

I applied through other source. The process took 3 days. I interviewed at wu and kao (New York, NY) in March 2014.

Interview

They asked me to fill out a form which definitely was designed for beginner ESL students. I remember there was one question on that form, it says write a letter to Ms. Wang that her closing date is on March 1 on behalf on our firm. Then I waited outside for 15 minutes. The owner himself interviewed me. It was conducted in English. Obviously, this job requires the candidate to be fluent in both Mandarin and English.

Interview Questions

• Where do you see yourself in 5 years?
      Why did you apply for this position?
      What did you do in college?   Answer Question

Associate Attorney Interview

Anonymous Employee in New York, NY

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at wu and kao (New York, NY) in October 2011.

Interview

Asked to complete a series of questions that was geared towards a 5th grader, or non-native english speaker prior to the interview.

The interview itself was not a bad experience, and was not particularly challenging. In fact, that was my only positive experience there. It was as if he was trying to lure me in so he would have the opportunity to hire an attorney (based on credentials) who would not ordinarily interview there, except for the economy and lack of other opportunities.

Interview Questions

Negotiation

At the point of negotiation his true colors began to show, but I figured it was a job and I can always leave when I find something better if I'm unhappy (and I did, thank god).

Paralegal Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at wu and kao.

Interview

There are a lot of forms to be filled out first, and a test in which you will be tested on your English grammar, required to write an essay, etc. The writing examination is followed by an interview with the Partner. He will ask about your plan for the future, what you expect on the salary, whether you are okay with working under pressure, etc.