WW Supply Demand Planner Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Find jobs for WW Supply Demand Planner

WW Supply Demand Planner Interview Questions

WW supply demand planner interview questions shared by candidates

Top Interview Questions

Sort: RelevancePopular Date

How do you create an efficient supply chain model?

1 Answer

Hi, Thank you for sharing your interview experience. As a small team of ex-Google employees, we have recently launched interviewjoy.com, a career consultancy community, where users can buy/sell services that provide job interview experiences/insights. Posting an interview consultancy service is totally free & anonymous. Create a service in 2 minutes and earn money by sharing your experience with other candidates over the phone or via a document you created. Users already started making money on the website by sharing their experiences. You are kindly invited to interviewjoy.com to check it out. Thanks!

Assuming we know we will sell 1M units in the first month, and there's no issue with production and it can be produced momentarily, how many units will I produce? How would I take inventory into account?

6 months before launching first apple watch, how whould I estimate how many units will we sell during the first year?

Tell about a situation where I knew the company is going in the wrong direction, how did I handle it?

Mostly behavioral One case study presentation One of the round had a market sizing case study

1 Answer

Tell about what formulas do I typically use in excel

Apple watch can only work paired with iphone, how would I estimate how many units will be sold?

How will forecast demand of new Reebok shoe in the market?

1 Answer

It was one of the most difficult interview processes I have experienced.

1 Answer

Walk me through your logic for forecasting of a new item.

110 of 11 Interview Questions