Youth services behavioral specialist Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Youth services behavioral specialist Interview Questions

youth services behavioral specialist interview questions shared by candidates

Top Interview Questions

Sort: RelevancePopular Date

If you had to facilitate a group with boys who's ages range from 12-18 what would be the name of the group and what would the topic be?

2 Answers

I would conduct a group discussion about communication and different ways it is done today.

Did I have any experience with youth?

1 Answer

How do you define self-discipline?

1 Answer

If someone was to spit in my face , how would I handle this situation?

1 Answer

A 16yr old girl that got up after bedtime pacing in her room mumbling to herself. Once asked what's wrong she began yelling and scratching herself until she bled. How would you handle this situation?

1 Answer

Would you be comfortable intervening physically with a child if needed and after completing training?

1 Answer

When was a difficult time you had to disagree with someone you worked with and how did you handle it

A lot of situational questions asking how you would act in certain situations!

What if you have child that constantly say they going to kill you everyday you come to work. How would you handle that situation? What you have a staff member that do not like you and you are a situation were you need help? In addition, you ask the staff member for help but she do not help you because she do not like you.