ypf Interview Questions | Glassdoor

ypf Interview Questions

2.9

Intern Interview

Anonymous Employee in Buenos Aires (Argentina)

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at ypf (Buenos Aires (Argentina)) in January 2011.

Interview

First through an HR consulting company, then with manager. Manager was a cool guy, he really got how to do an interview. He was more into making a conversation than asking canned questions. Not a behavioural type of interviewer. This I really liked, I thought it would be a great guy to work with, so I did. Good luck to you all guys, take this job.

Inter Interview

Anonymous Employee in New York, NY

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took a week. I interviewed at ypf (New York, NY) in May 2016.

Interview

Contacto con personal de recursos humanos, se arreglo un horario de entrevista. Entrevista personal con los líderes de reservorios en oficinas de la empresa. Me preguntaron sobre que materias me gustaban en la facultad, si tenía conocimientos de reservorios y que contara un poco sobre mi vida universitaria.

Interview Questions

• Ejemplo de problemas enfrentados en la universidad y como los resolvi   Answer Question

Senior Business Analyst Interview

Anonymous Employee in Buenos Aires (Argentina)

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 6+ months. I interviewed at ypf (Buenos Aires (Argentina)) in July 2014.

Interview

Tedious, it took almost 6 months. Questions were average. 4 different expected bosses took place at the interview. They were not clear about the job they were offering. They had some sort of interruption in-between process that resulted in months of mutism towards the candidate.

Interview Questions

• Former achievements, personal preferences, very average interview   1 Answer

Internship Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Buenos Aires (Argentina)

Application

I applied online. The process took 1+ week. I interviewed at ypf (Buenos Aires (Argentina)) in February 2015.

Interview

I went for two interview rounds. First was a group interview where they asked us to do different activities while the watched us how we interacted. Second one was a set of logic problems. They told me I had passed all the stages and that they might call me anytime. They never called.

Interview Questions

• Simulate a salary negotiation.   1 Answer

Nuevos Profesionales Interview

Anonymous Employee in Mendoza (Argentina)

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at ypf (Mendoza (Argentina)) in June 2015.

Interview

El primer día nos realizaron un examen teórico, dependiendo de las calificaciones pasaban a la siguiente etapa. Dicha etapa era una entrevista personal en la cual realizaban preguntas personales, técnicas, expectativas y demás.

Interview Questions

• ¿Cuales son tus fortalezas?   1 Answer

Internship Interview

Anonymous Employee in Mendoza (Argentina)

Interview

The interview process began with an interview with a HR personel first she ask me about myself, my technical skills. the second interview was at YPF headquarters and they ask me about my technical experience and college education, when I qualify I had to take some psycological tests and medical tests also.

Interview Questions

Negotiation

no negotation

Analyst Interview

Anonymous Employee in Buenos Aires (Argentina)

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at ypf (Buenos Aires (Argentina)) in February 2011.

Interview

Very easy process of interview

Negotiation

the salary and the work

Geophysicst Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Buenos Aires (Argentina)

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at ypf (Buenos Aires (Argentina)) in December 2013.

Interview

Process interviews, communication via telephone, interview via skype, travel to Buenos Aires for technical interview, then evaluation. I found it strange that I never speak of what could be the salary

Interview Questions

• They expected wage offer, it took eb n show what were the beneficial Company   Answer Question