zulily Interview Questions

Updated Jan 11, 2021

To filter interviews, or .

Interviews at zulily

2.7
HardAverageEasy
Found 336 candidate interviews
Anonymous Employee in United States
Application

I interviewed at zulily (United States)

Interview

I had 5 interviews, all for 30 minutes. The first was with the recruiter, and the other 4 were with members of the team. Each person asked different questions ranging from working style to specific buying practices.

Interview Questions
  • Explain how you would curate an event.
    Answer Question
Anonymous Employee in United States
Application

I interviewed at zulily (United States)

Interview

First interview with HR as a general call. Second and final interview was round robin with 4-5 different people from the hiring team. Each person went over a different principal of the company as well.

Interview Questions
zulily
Anonymous Interview Candidate in United States
Application

I interviewed at zulily (United States)

Interview

The recruiter reached out to me through email to schedule an interview. And she never called on the scheduled day. I wrote an email to follow up and she replied in a super late afternoon by saying that she didn't call because she had a conflict. And then she provided a rescheduled interview time a day after and when I replied again she never responded. I can understand that conflicts can happen but is it really that hard to give a candidate a quick note for not being able to make it to the interview? If a company does not respect a candidate's time, then I doubt they treat their employees in a respectful way. It seems like their recruitment team is such a mess and not professional at all.

Interview Questions
zulily
Anonymous Interview Candidate in Seattle, WA
Application

I applied online. I interviewed at zulily (Seattle, WA) in Oct 2020

Interview

worst interviewer asked questions I solved with optimal solution but got rejected he replied saying that I am fit for the team personality wise but not for the role and

Interview Questions
zulily
Anonymous Interview Candidate in United States
Application

I interviewed at zulily (United States)

Interview

it was a pretty typical interview process. First I had the first interview then I had a technical screening then I had an interview with the hiring manager and then member of the team and peers

Interview Questions
  • it was a pretty typical question
Anonymous Interview Candidate in Seattle, WA
Application

I applied online. I interviewed at zulily (Seattle, WA) in Sep 2020

Interview

It was a 2 hour vitual interview based off of the STAR method. You should be prepared with specific examples of times you succeed and/or contributed to the overall team goal.

Interview Questions
zulily
Anonymous Employee in United States
Application

I applied online. I interviewed at zulily (United States) in Aug 2020

Interview

Within a week of applying online for the position, I received an email about scheduling an interview with the recruiter. After emailing a few times with the recruiter, a phone interview was scheduled for the following morning.

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Snoqualmie, WA
Application

The process took 4 weeks. I interviewed at zulily (Snoqualmie, WA) in May 2020

Interview

Multiple interviews, entire process took over a month. They seemed aware of their reputation as not the best place to work and made a point of noting what they had done to improve situation. After final round of interviews I heard NOTHING. I had to reach out after 2 weeks for a response/ decline on position. Reinforced their poor reputation.

Anonymous Interview Candidate in United States
Application

I interviewed at zulily (United States)

Interview

Applied through an employee referral. It took multiple follow ups to get the initial conversation with the recruiter schedule. When it finally did, the recruiter sent me an excel exercise as a follow up to do in 1 hour. I never heard back from the recruiter after spending 1 hour answering the questions in the exercise. I understand 100% that it may not have been a fit, but given the time I spent with them, I would expect a minimum consideration of replying and saying thank you for your time.

Interview Questions
  • There were 3 questions in the excel file. One showed a pattern in sales and asked you to predict future sales One showed the results of a an A/B test and asked what decision would you have taken Don't remember the 3rd one.
Anonymous Employee in United States
Application

I interviewed at zulily (United States)

Interview

After I submitted my application I was contacted to do a copywriting activity (writing a product description for 7 products and then a brand description) as well as answer a few basic interview questions via email. That went well and I was offered an in person interview where a Copy Lead and Supervisor interviewed me. They were both very nice and the questions they asked were very straightforward interview types of questions and it started by asking me to tell them more about myself.

Interview Questions
  • Why Zulily? What about the company attracts you?
  • Describe a time when you had to receive feedback and tell us your preferred way of receiving feedback.
  • How do you avoid getting bored of repetition?
Viewing 1 - 10 of 336