zulily Photo Editor Interview Questions | Glassdoor

zulily Photo Editor Interview Questions

Photo Editor Interview

Anonymous Employee in Seattle, WA

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at zulily (Seattle, WA) in August 2014.

Interview

Interview process was pretty basic and not too challenging. I was contacted a week and a half after applying and was scheduled for a phone interview the next week. The phone interview was an HR screening asking very basic questions about salary and schedule expectation, and an opportunity to learn about the company, but no actual interview questions. Then I was brought in a couple days later for an in person interview and it was mellow. They really just wanted to get a feel for my experience and work ethic, no super tough questions just more of a general conversation (: No editing tests on site. Everyone was very professional and straight forward and I was offered the job that evening! The backgound test took time and I started 2 weeks later.

Interview Questions

• What would your previous coworkers say was your biggest contribution as a team member?   Answer Question

Other Interview Reviews for zulily

Photo Editor Interview

Anonymous Employee in Seattle, WA

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 days. I interviewed at zulily (Seattle, WA) in March 2011.

Interview

I originally applied for the position online. I heard back from Zulily and they thanked me for following up on the online ad because they received hundreds of applicants for the position. Within a day, I was given a phone interview that went very well. Because the conversation went well, I was asked to perform an exam which I completed at home to show my skills in photo editing. After I submitted my test, I quickly heard back from the HR team. I was given the opportunity to come in for a 2 hr in person interview. It went very well... I felt very comfortable speaking with the employees interviewing me and left feeling good about myself. It took less than 1 day for the company to make me an offer that I couldn't refuse.

Interview Questions

• What is the most annoying thing you see people do when using Photoshop?   1 Answer