Agility Logistics – Saint Rose, LA
• Coordinate and update all parties concerned, of latest movement or change of vessel position prior to, and during, vessel arrival/departure… JobsInLogistics
Agility Logistics – Bensenville, IL
• Oversee Material Cargo Tracking System to ensure customer receives real time status and reports as needed • Performs data entry and verification… JobsInLogistics
Agility Logistics – Atlanta, GA
• Develops and assists in developing quantitative analysis of operational performance and other analysis in support of the sales/solutions strategies… JobsInLogistics
Agility Logistics – Jamaica, NY
• Provide service in a professional and efficient manner for all external and internal contacts • Close bills of lading • Print all Necessary… JobsInLogistics
Agility Logistics – Doral, FL
• Responsible for the handling and physical movement of freight as required. • Responsible for CFS and bonded operating areas. • Implements… JobsInLogistics
I worked at Agility full-time (More than a year)
Non manger employees are awesome. The long timer employees is what keeps the company going because without them their managers would be lost.
Hard work is not appreciated. Only those who suck up to the managers will move up or be rewarded of any kind. Managers don't know how to manage nor how to do their own work. Work is thrown on those who work hard because others slack but are in the managers favors.
Advice to Management
Appreciate ALL employees!