Alcoa Inc. – Cleveland, OH
of a Superintendent for their own plant, the incumbent(s) will be accountable for the day to day activities of up to 3 shifts in a focused area of… Job Board
Alcoa – United Kingdom
• We now offer trucking industry's broadest selection of aluminum wheels. Alcoa wheel advantages include: Weight saving for more payload… TotalJobs.co.uk
Alcoa Inc – Davenport, IA
Since it opened in 1948, Alcoas Davenport, Iowa aluminum facility has been at the forefront of American manufacturing. Alcoa is the world's leading… CareerBuilder
Alcoa Inc – Harrisonburg, VA
Primary Purpose: • Uses computer-aided drafting software and established drafting standards to develop layouts, drawings, and designs that meet… CareerBuilder
Alcoa Inc – New Brighton, MN
• Builds strong business relationships with the site management team. • Administers… CareerBuilder
Alcoa Inc – Orlando, FL
• Ability to effectively communicate with other employees, supervisors, suppliers, and customers. • Demonstrates the ability to research, analyze… CareerBuilder
Alcoa Inc – Hampton, VA
• Applies engineering principles to design, modify, or develop facilities, machines, equipment, or processes used in Investment Casting manufacturing… CareerBuilder
Alcoa Inc – Verdi, NV
• Executes the plant maintenance program for assigned shift based on best practices in the forging… CareerBuilder
I have been working at Alcoa full-time (More than 3 years)
Great movement room as long as you are willing to relocate. The salaries are good and the benefits are great. You can easily progress down your career path here.
Commodity based business, they take a cookie cutter approach to the best practices and don't have enough infrastructure to support the the needed changes to drive down cost while improving reliability.
Advice to Management
Strategic planning before implementing and gaining knowledge from each area would serve you well.