Skanska – Greater London
* To work closely with the Design Team to resolve technical queries that may arise * Be prepared to attend courses and drive personal development… CareersInConstruction
Skanska – Hertfordshire
* Enables bid teams to deliver high-quality draft responses through professional support, with identification of win themes, storyboarding, answer… CareersInConstruction
Skanska – Peterborough, England
* Assess tender major quantities and assess errors/discrepancies. * Support the presentation of programme philosophy and tender strategy advantages… CareersInConstruction
Skanska – Buckinghamshire
Role Profile Liaise with and support the Works Manager/Agent/Section Engineer to coordinate the safe management of a section of work on major… CareersInConstruction
Skanska – Newport, Newport, Wales
* Manage supervise and mentor section, site and assistant engineers to ensure high levels of engineering control and appropriate records. * Review… CareersInConstruction
Skanska – Leicestershire
* Advise, guide and coach all personnel with the implementation of the Company Health & Safety Management System (HSMS) Ensuring compliance with and… CareersInConstruction
Skanska – Conwy, Wales
Role Profile * Lead and direct the General Foreman's and Foremen to coordinate the safe management of all operational activities on major projects… CareersInConstruction
Skanska – Conwy, Wales
* Provide guidance at various phases of a project where possible. Principal Duties & Accountabilities * Cost and Value management * Assist with… CareersInConstruction
Skanska – Doncaster, England
* To carry out electrical repairs by fault finding and rectifying problems * To service and repair plant and equipment, ensuring that it is fit for… CareersInConstruction
I have been working at Skanska full-time (More than a year)
I love my company. Great benefits. Great lifestyle. Great working environment with great staff. Salary is decent but stock options and 401k are elite class.Low turnover among employees.
Commuting to jobs can be bad sometimes. Its the nature of the work. You dont know where the next job will be. To get ahead you often have to relocate to where the next job is.
Advice to Management
Keep doing what you doing. Skanska is the leader in keeping their employees happy.