Softworld Inc – Boston, MA
The Systems Administrator provides technical support and management for proprietary printing imaging application… CareerBuilder
Softworld Inc – Arnold, MO
Knowledge of IT security concepts and practices is essential, including familiarity with technical modifications and documentation required to… StartWire
Softworld Inc – New Hyde Park, NY
• Configure, implement, and troubleshoot IIS servers • Manage Windows Server and OS • Perform Application deployment in windows environment… StartWire
Softworld Inc – Bedford, MA
• Install, configure and maintain SharePoint Services 2012 and 2013 • Configure SharePoint services and settings • Document SharePoint… StartWire
Softworld Inc – Bethesda, MD
• The individual should be experienced in Ethernet, TCP/IP, VLANs, EtherChannel, Radius, TACACS+, DNS, DHCP, Visio, SecureCRT, Wireshark, and OSPF… Monster.com
Softworld Inc – New Bedford, MA
• Install, configure and maintain SharePoint Services 2012 and 2013 • Configure SharePoint services and settings • Document SharePoint… Monster.com
Softworld Inc – Marlborough, MA
• Manage the escalations and ensure that SLA's are met by reviewing tickets and to work with the Service Desk and other groups directly to rectify… Monster.com
In order to show you the most relevant results, we have omitted some entries very similar to the ones already displayed. To see more, consider refining your search term or location.
I have been working at Softworld full-time (Less than a year)
This is a company on the rise. Lots of opportunity as a recruiter. Tons of great positions to work on and lots of room for advancement. There have been a number of promotions since I have been here. Recruiters are treated as equals with the sales team. Management is very engaged and involved with the business. I feel like I can go to my manager or any manager in the company for help. I have weekly meetings with my manager, monthly training, and even monthly meetings with my VP! All of these are focused on training and getting better at my job. My last company I maybe talked to my VP twice a year. Here he will actually jump in and help me with a search! I have learned more here this year than the rest of my career combined. I'm also making more money than any other job I've had.
The company has grown so fast that it looks like we are out of space. They just expanded the office but it looks like that filled up pretty fast. Feels cramped at times but it's not that big of a deal.
Advice to Management
Don't change anything! I love it here. Maybe work on the office space but really I am more concerned with having good reqs to work on. There are plenty of those!