The McIntyre Group – Shelton, CT
• · Accounts Payable, includes processing invoices, following up with vendors and resolving discrepancies in a timely manner. • · Accounts… Job Board
The McIntyre Group – Orange, CT
Excellent Opportunity available in Orange, CT to work for a large Consumer Products Good Company! Experience with order entry/data entry, ability to… Job Board
The McIntyre Group – Milford, CT
• Assist in the processing of vendor invoices • Analyzing and budgeting (assist) expenses for cost savings • Processing International Invoices… Job Board
The McIntyre Group – New Haven, CT
• Scheduling resources for multiple projects and working with peers to resolve resourcing conflicts • Developing and maintaining project plans and… Job Board
The McIntyre Group – Stratford, CT
• Collect on overdue accounts • Work with the sales organization to effectively manage a portfolio of accounts • Monitor customer accounts… Job Board
The McIntyre Group – Bridgeport, CT
• Reconciles processed work by verifying entries and comparing system reports to balances • Charges expenses to accounts and cost centers by… Job Board
The McIntyre Group – Huntington, CT
• Gather and define business requirements. • Translate business requirements into user and functional requirements (such as: process… Monster.com
I have been working at The McIntyre Group part-time (Less than a year)
They found me a job very quickly and it was a great match! The people were very friendly and enthusiastic about helping to find me a job.
I think for temp jobs lunch hours should be paid. Even though it is hourly pay, a paid lunch would be nice.
Advice to Management
I think management seems really good I would just recommend that maybe they check in a little more with the employees who they hired.