Walmart – Platteville, WI
• Coordinates, completes, and oversees job-related activities and assignments for the Auto Care Center • Drives sales and financial performance in… Walmart
Walmart – Milwaukee, WI
• Drives sales in assigned area • Drives the financial performance of assigned area • Ensures compliance with Company policies and procedures… Walmart
Walmart – Menomonie, WI
• Communicate with (or to) individuals or groups verbally and/or in writing (e.g. customers, suppliers, associates). • Identify associate… Walmart
Walmart – Tomah, WI
• Communicate with (or to) individuals or groups verbally and/or in writing (e.g. customers, suppliers, associates). • Drive and implement the… Walmart
Walmart – Saint Croix Falls, WI
• Assist with directing the management team in Facility operations and communicating with both management and hourly Associates about Facility… Walmart
I worked at Walmart part-time (More than a year)
Experience is why you work at Walmart. Simply to gain experience working with tough situations abs learning how to provide customer service
Management was never in the same page when it came to policies and what the actual return policy was. You would get different answers on different days and the consumers were taking advantage of this. Most employees were incredibly lazy, it was imperative that employees from different departments checked their returns on a regular basis none did, and even calling them over the loud speakers proved ineffective. Management and employees were incompetent all around. Customers are terrible and most of them have little to no education. They caused issues for themselves by simply being illiterate or just not taking the time to read what they were buying.
Advice to Management
Internal communication even within the same building would do the company wonders. The consumer is not always right. Times are changing and so should that mentality. Loss prevention is a really weak point the company needs to invest in better ways to secure their products without making the places feel like a prison.