- Work/Life Balance
- Culture & Values
- Career Opportunities
- Comp & Benefits
- Senior Management
Employees rate Warsaw 19.1% lower than the overall average
Acxiom Warsaw (Poland) isn't hiring right now. Check out all Acxiom jobs
I worked at Acxiom full-time (More than a year)
- Nice atmosphere at work
- Cool people
- Possibility to work for a leader of data processing
- International environment
- Life balance and stability
- It's extremely hard to be promoted
- You can forget about serious training and classes
- Money... earnings are below expectations - around 6k in Warsaw and much less in Gdańsk
Advice to Management
Invest in people and give them ability to grow within the company.
Get this page going by posting a photo. It only takes a second, and your photos are anonymous.Share a Photo
I applied online. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Acxiom (Warsaw (Poland)) in February 2010.
1. Initial interview with a Recruiter onsite in Warsaw office. Non-technical questions only, mostly English speaking skills were tested
2. Next interview onsite in Warsaw office, with technical staff calling in from US office via phone. Polish recruiter would only listen, while US staff would ask technical questions via phone. Questions were relatively easy and included basics of relation databases, Perl, shell scripting, Linux.
They offered 6500 PLN gross monthly, I asked for 7000. They agreed for 6750.