- Work/Life Balance
- Culture & Values
- Career Opportunities
- Comp & Benefits
- Senior Management
Employees rate Santa Barbara 2% higher than the overall average
I have been working at AppFolio full-time (Less than a year)
• Great work ethic. Every one is passionate about what they do and always keep the customer top of mind.
• Teamwork. Everyone loves to work together, which develops both a great product and culture.
• Career Growth. Everyone is given the opportunity to learn and excel in what they do, and can expect to blossom in their career at Appfolio, whether they are fresh new talent or already have a well developed career.
• Perks & benefits. Nuff said.
• None so far! I have only been working there for a couple of months. At this time, I am unable to provide any cons (which is a great thing).
I applied through a recruiter. The process took 2+ months. I interviewed at AppFolio (Santa Barbara, CA) in February 2014.
Overall exp was good .initially had 2 phone interviews and 2 skype interviews .then I was asked visit SB office and the interviewers were friendly and lunch was provided .