- Work/Life Balance
- Culture & Values
- Career Opportunities
- Comp & Benefits
- Senior Management
I have been working at Avature full-time (More than 10 years)
* Great work environment (like working in silicon valley)
* Flexible hours and possibility to work from home or any place in the world.
* Everybody is willing to help.
* Clear Direction.
* Great Technical Management team.
* Room for trying new technologies.
* Feeling that everybody is pushing forward for the same objective without politics or issues that can hold you back.
* It's a company with high expectations about quality and self improvement so sometimes it can be difficult to surf the wave.
Advice to Management
* Keep moving in this direction, since 4 years ago the company is evolving rapidly and opportunities to
Get this page going by posting a photo. It only takes a second, and your photos are anonymous.Share a Photo
I applied online. The process took 2+ months. I interviewed at Avature (Buenos Aires (Argentina)) in March 2018.
There are four rounds of interviews, an initial "let's get to know eachother" interview, a logic test interview (where they assess your problem solving skills) and two interviews with different members of the team your interviewing to join. After that, you receive feedback from an Avature HR rep. The only bad thing I can say about the process is that it is rather long, and as a candidate you can sometimes feel rather left in the dark, not knowing what your current status is.