- Work/Life Balance
- Culture & Values
- Career Opportunities
- Comp & Benefits
- Senior Management
I have been working at Beat full-time (More than a year)
- Challenging domain and interesting technology
- Great people with good expertise (at least in engineering)
- Beautiful offices (The Orbit)
- Above market standards compensation
- Nice perks (private insurance, free snacks, events etc.)
- Not solid structure (so far)
- Too many young people. This is also good, but it needs to be balanced
Advice to Management
Continue doing what you do. Just try to find more people with more years of experience and in different domains.
Get this page going by posting a salary. It only takes a second, and your salary information is anonymous.Post a Salary
I applied online. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Beat (Athens (Greece)) in November 2018.
Included an exciting coding event and 1 on 1 technical interview.