- Work/Life Balance
- Culture & Values
- Career Opportunities
- Comp & Benefits
- Senior Management
Employees rate Niskayuna 6.5% higher than the overall average
Bechtel Marine Propulsion Niskayuna, NY isn't hiring right now. Check out all Bechtel Marine Propulsion jobs
I have been working at Bechtel Marine Propulsion full-time (More than a year)
- Excellent mentoring
- Various training topics and opportunities
- 9/80 schedule
- Challenging work
- Meaningful work
- New employees are given important work early
- Fair performance evaluations
- Positive Working environment
- PED policy (no cell phones in particular allowed on site)
- Champions itself as a world-class lab that produces world-class work; however, bases salaries off of "Market Average".
- Lengthy security clearance process
Advice to Management
Make reasoning behind policies and policy changes transparent to entire workforce.
Get this page going by posting a photo. It only takes a second, and your photos are anonymous.Share a Photo
I applied online. The process took 2+ months. I interviewed at Bechtel Marine Propulsion (Niskayuna, NY) in September 2015.
I had a phone interview. Then was asked to come in for an interview. The onsite interview took several steps. Went to security, then to HR for a presentation. Then I had two interviews by two different teams. Then back to HR and security to check out. Took about 3.5 hours total. After the interview I was told it would take several weeks before a decision was made. Then if I got the interview the background check would take 3-4 months.