- Work/Life Balance
- Culture & Values
- Career Opportunities
- Comp & Benefits
- Senior Management
Billtrust Hamilton, NJ isn't hiring right now. Check out all Billtrust jobs
I have been working at Billtrust full-time (More than a year)
- Week-long introductory training session to integrate new employees into Billtrust's work responsibilities and culture
- A strong summer internship program that focuses on project collaboration and growth
- A focus on people, employees, and relationships that drive better business
- Highly accessible resource bases for answering questions
- Friendly, communicative, social working environment
- Competitive wages
- High focus on quality and innovative software products
- Popcorn Thursday!
- No major cons that I can think of
Advice to Management
Continue encouraging your employees to innovate and offering an incredible experience on a social level.
Get this page going by posting a photo. It only takes a second, and your photos are anonymous.Share a Photo
I applied in-person. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Billtrust (Hamilton, NJ) in March 2015.
Very long process. Interviewed with four people and took a wonderlic test. All the managers were very friendly and informative, answering all questions and making me feel welcome. Their offices are gorgeous and they gave me a quick tour around. Some interviews were focused on personal information, while others specifically addressed the field I was applying for. Ultimately, interviewers were friendly and seemed to really care about hiring someone passionate about the company.