- Work/Life Balance
- Culture & Values
- Career Opportunities
- Comp & Benefits
- Senior Management
Employees rate New York 3.5% higher than the overall average
I worked at Boston Consulting Group full-time (More than 3 years)
- Amazing people. Incredibly smart and nice
- Feedback and development focused learning environment
- Great compensation and benefits
- Opens the door to so many opportunities
- Doesn't shame you about wanting to leave, actually helps and encourages you
- Getting better at handling work + life balance issues through different programs (like PTO where the project team effectively gets a group therapist every week or Time For You, aka unpaid leave of absence where the company pays for your healthcare still)
- Lots of travel and working hours depending on project
I applied through college or university. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Boston Consulting Group (New York, NY) in October 2011.
Three interviews over the course of three hours (all one on one). Typical business scenario analysis, coupled with the typical interview questions (why us, why consulting, etc.). To those with a finance background, or those who have memorized Case in Point, these interviews will not be difficult. For a Biology major such as myself, they were!