- Work/Life Balance
- Culture & Values
- Career Opportunities
- Comp & Benefits
- Senior Management
Employees rate Brentwood 43.3% higher than the overall average
I have been working at CBS Interactive full-time
- constant commitment to innovation and creativity
- some really cool projects with cutting-edge technologies
- a lot of opportunities for professional growth, including the ability to work with multiple brands
- committed, friendly and helpful fellow engineers
- technical opinion is valued
- respectful and supportive management
- competitive salary and benefits
- great opportunities to network with people of diverse backgrounds
- great work life balance
- fun positive culture with nice and smart people
- flexibility (can work from home when needed)
- communication may not be easy at times due to the geographically dispersed team, but it's a great place overall
Advice to Management
Keep up the good work.
Get this page going by posting a photo. It only takes a second, and your photos are anonymous.Share a Photo
I applied online. I interviewed at CBS Interactive (Brentwood, TN) in April 2017.
I've had the best interview process with CBS Interactive. My recruiter reached out to me the next day after I submitted my application, and she was very prompt on scheduling my interviews. The whole process took around 3 weeks. The interview process consisted of 3 stages: a phone screen with a recruiter, a technical phone screen with a manager, and a technical on-site interview with a manager and several other interviewers. They were also extremely helpful in preparing me for each step in the interviewing process. It was a really great experience.