- Work/Life Balance
- Culture & Values
- Diversity & Inclusion
- Career Opportunities
- Comp & Benefits
- Senior Management
I worked at CDK Global as an intern (Less than a year)
- Employees are extremely helpful when interns ask questions. They genuinely want interns to learn as much as they can.
- Managers are listen to any issues that you have. They are understanding and flexible while also not compromising any important deadlines.
- Company in general are very inclusive.
- Internship program is filled with opportunities to give back to the community and to connect with upper management.
- Sometimes, interns are left with little/no work if they get done ahead of schedule.
- Some teams are understaffed and are given too much work.
Get this page going by posting a photo. It only takes a second, and your photos are anonymous.Share a Photo
Get this page going by posting your interview experience. It only takes a second, and your information is anonymous.Post an Interview