- Work/Life Balance
- Culture & Values
- Career Opportunities
- Comp & Benefits
- Senior Management
Castlight Mountain View, CA isn't hiring right now. Check out all Castlight jobs
I have been working at Castlight full-time
- Great mission to help others stay healthy (wellbeing) or to become healthy in the best possible and cost effective way (healthcare navigation)
- Great, smart people
- Lots of company culture groups
- Great snacks
- Attitude to make positive change
- "Drinking our own champagne" - we use all our products internally as well
- More budget for own health benefits program
Advice to Management
Involve more people in decision making.
Get this page going by posting a photo. It only takes a second, and your photos are anonymous.Share a Photo
I applied online. I interviewed at Castlight (Mountain View, CA) in March 2018.
First and second interviewer were very reasonable with the questions. The thirds interviewer, an Asian guy came and after 30 minutes into the interview he asked me to write code on the board for mine sweeper game. I don't know why he was laughing at me few times during the interview. Very weird behavior. The manager has no clue on managing any of her employees. She was as blind as a bat. The company's stock has gone down from $40 to $4. Do not work at this company unless you are willing to look for another job few months after the offer.