- Work/Life Balance
- Culture & Values
- Career Opportunities
- Comp & Benefits
- Senior Management
1) Really enjoy working with a team that is collaborative and deeply experienced. Some of the smartest people in healthcare
2) Fun office culture, work hard, play hard
3) Great market traction and growth
1) In the growth phase (not a tiny startup any more)
2) Little more process post acquisition, but nothing major
Advice to Management
Continue to aggressively staff technical talent for growth...it will drive success.
I applied online. I interviewed at Change Healthcare (Brentwood, TN) in February 2018.
It was a good experience. It good learning to communicate and how to answer as best possible way. Most of the time hard to tell what they are looking.