- Work/Life Balance
- Culture & Values
- Career Opportunities
- Comp & Benefits
- Senior Management
I have been working at Citizens Bank full-time (More than 5 years)
- Forward-thinking management
- Service and value-oriented corporate identity
- Performance-based compensation and benefits
- None worth mentioning at this time
Advice to Management
- Continue on your current path - never be satisfied with where we are as a company
I applied online. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at Citizens Bank (Providence, RI) in October 2015.
Very behavioral. Easy interview. Was called by HR department where they asked very basic questions. Similar to what my past experiences were and how they helped put me where I am today. Then brought into the office and sat with one manager for an hour who asked me about my experience. Nothing technical in the interview.