- Work/Life Balance
- Culture & Values
- Career Opportunities
- Comp & Benefits
- Senior Management
Continental AG (Hauptverwaltung) Vahrenwalder Straße 9 Get Directions
I have been working at Continental (More than a year)
1. Work-Life balance is quite good.
2. Open minded mentality of all the people in the company to embrace new technologies
3. New innovative solutions driven by the latest technologies in the market
1. Slow growth up the ladder
2. Not a very fast paced environment in projects
I applied online. I interviewed at Continental (Hannover (Germany)).
I had the first round of telephonic interview, where the main questions asked were to understand how well I suit the position of data engineer. After a brief introduction about herself and interview process, she asked to introduce myself to past experience, academic background etc. This was short interview lasted 30 - 35 mins.
Once clearing the first round, I was invited to the personal interview held at Hanover. Here I was expected to present myself for 15 mins using powerpoint slides. It's more of a conversation and to understand your knowledge. There were no problems with the same. The interview endured for 1.30 hrs.