- Work/Life Balance
- Culture & Values
- Career Opportunities
- Comp & Benefits
- Senior Management
Continental San Jose, CA isn't hiring right now. Check out all Continental jobs
Research and Development Center Silicon Valley 3901 N First Street Get Directions
I have been working at Continental full-time (More than a year)
- Being a large corporation with a large number of employees, the company is very well to do and takes care of its employees. The supervisors are very attentive and helpful.
- Great employee benefits and perks, free lunch, etc.
- Diverse group and very respectful environment
- Best Work Life Culture
- Since it is a huge corporation, sometimes the work done in some part of the world is not known to other teams and the work is repeated.
- Individual growth is slow.
I applied online. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at Continental (San Jose, CA) in July 2018.
I was contacted by their HR team for an initial phone screening. Afterwards, we scheduled for a video call with the head of HR, and the final step was an in-person meeting with the team. The process took around a month. Each step of the interview was very helpful in terms of understanding the position, the company, and getting great insight from every member of the team. I had ample opportunity to ask questions and really get to learn more about how passionate and driven everyone was. They even gave feedback on my interview afterwards which is pretty rare.
It was the best interview process I've ever had so far.