- Work/Life Balance
- Culture & Values
- Career Opportunities
- Comp & Benefits
- Senior Management
I have been working at Drift full-time (Less than a year)
- Real ownership of work and opportunity to grow
- Fast pace— you get to see your work have a real impact quickly.
- Great location and company culture.
- Benefits could be improved (parking isn’t paid and they’re downtown)
- Relocation bonuses could also be better
Overall normal frugality for a startup. I respect it because it’ll help in the long run.
Advice to Management
Keep doing what you’re doing!
I applied online. The process took a week. I interviewed at Drift (Boston, MA) in July 2019.
Applied online, was then reached out by a recruiter who wanted to set up a phone call. Recruiter ended up rescheduling with me 3 times over the course of a week or so which was frustrating, but I tried to be understanding that life happens and that maybe they were having a bad week. Finally got on the phone with them for about 15 min and was told I would be sent details about the next steps for the technical portion. Never heard from them again. I would say I dodged a bullet and have since accepted an offer at a much better company.