- Work/Life Balance
- Culture & Values
- Career Opportunities
- Comp & Benefits
- Senior Management
Employees rate Maidenhead 15.5% higher than the overall average
Dynatrace Maidenhead, England (UK) isn't hiring right now. Check out all Dynatrace jobs
I have been working at Dynatrace full-time (Less than a year)
- Very strong team to support engagements
- Good territory with plenty to go after
- Best in class solution - 100%
- Strong management team who trust there team to deliver and never micromanage
- Both Sales directors have lots of experience at Dynatrace meaning you'll only learn from them
- This is a place you can spend your career, do well and have a good work life balance
- Attractive commission plan for new logo's
- Although the solution is the best in class, most have only just about heard Dynatrace, if atall - which is very suprising!! (The Pro to this is you can blow them away)
- The SDR function needs work to make the team more confident making calls and getting over awkward boundrys to get results. Yet to see any good opportunities come from this team yet in 4 months. If your good at new business then this doesnt matter, dont expect to be fed deals of significant value.
- Team collaboration around deals could be better, lots of experience, maybe monthly deal reviews would be useful to maxmise close rates
Advice to Management
Stay as you are in terms of management, invest more into the SDR function as this isn't strong and help to grow our name more in the UK with marketing.
Boot camp is very product focused, I think there should be more sales process focus to help the team go after the right opps straight away.
I applied online. The process took 4 weeks. I interviewed at Dynatrace (Maidenhead, England (UK)) in March 2018.
Face to face
I asked for feedback twice but was greeted with a very unprofessional email that was of no help. If you are declined a position at this firm there is no need to be upset.