- Work/Life Balance
- Culture & Values
- Career Opportunities
- Comp & Benefits
- Senior Management
Employees rate Kitchener 28.5% higher than the overall average
Electronic Arts Kitchener, ON (Canada) isn't hiring right now. Check out all Electronic Arts jobs
I have been working at Electronic Arts full-time (More than a year)
* Work hard, Play hard
* Great people, great atmosphere
* Challenging work
* Applied technologies are up-to-date or even bleeding edge
* Relationship to upper management should be improved. Strategical changes are sometimes hard to understand und not well explained.
* Not enough transparency about development of salary.
* Salary is just average.
Advice to Management
Talk to your engineers and make sure they are involved when you are making decisions. Trust them.
I applied through college or university. The process took 4 weeks. I interviewed at Electronic Arts (Kitchener, ON (Canada)).
1) A 30 minutes phone call with HR
2) A programming question that could be submitted any time (even a few weeks after receiving the question)
3) 3 hours on-site interview with 5 people.