- Work/Life Balance
- Culture & Values
- Career Opportunities
- Comp & Benefits
- Senior Management
Employees rate San Francisco 11.1% higher than the overall average
I have been working at Freelancer (More than 3 years)
- You get to pick your own projects and do what you love
- You get to generally choose when you want to work
- You generally get to work where you want
- You get to manage all parts of the job / "company"
- It's a great way to get a variety of work
- More ability to work on side projects if you want to since you can manage your own time
- You rarely get your own time to do side projects since you're working on so many things
- You have to deal with everything HR, sales, and management have to deal with: invoicing, selling your work, managing your time
- No feeling of ownership of some of the work you sell to clients
Advice to Management
Find more focus in your projects
Get this page going by posting a photo. It only takes a second, and your photos are anonymous.Share a Photo
I applied in-person. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Freelancer (San Francisco, CA) in February 2013.
Easy! no hard questions. Just Do it yourself, if you will it, it will be! Make the leap, its worth it. If you need encouragement, ask the others who came before you.