- Work/Life Balance
- Culture & Values
- Diversity & Inclusion
- Career Opportunities
- Comp & Benefits
- Senior Management
I have been working at GLG full-time (More than 8 years)
I've spent a little over 7 years here now and started as a temp working in the accounting department. My managers were always willing to help teach me the inner workings and tools they used to succeed. This helped me continue to grow and eventually jump into the product side.
- Build products and apps that last and work with knowledgeable developers who want to understand the business side
- Teamwork and cohesiveness with a single goal of getting the job done
- Management is hands-off to allow you the best environment to work but is always willing to give you an ear and advice. They also can be great mentors because of their experience.
- Diversity was a big concern when I first started in 2013 since leadership and peers seemed to have a common background, but this has slowly changed, and GLG seems like they are making a genuine effort.
- Pre-Covid, we would have volunteer/outreach days, but the chosen organizations were never local minority-dominated neighborhoods. I hope post covid we can volunteer in these neighborhoods to show positive influences.
I applied through an employee referral. I interviewed at GLG (Austin, TX) in April 2021.
Applied on their website, HR reached out a few days later. Had an HR screening interview followed by a case study. Then an interview with a supervisor and department manager.