- Work/Life Balance
- Culture & Values
- Diversity & Inclusion
- Career Opportunities
- Comp & Benefits
- Senior Management
I worked at GLG full-time (Less than a year)
- GLG's London office has a great culture.
- Supportive team and managers.
- Interesting projects and interaction with experts.
- Work can be repetitive at times.
- Progression path could be clearer.
Get this page going by posting a photo. It only takes a second, and your photos are anonymous.Share a Photo
first I had a phone interview with HR and following this a first interview with the hiring manager, this was followed by a case study. After the case study I decided to step away. Next stage would have been another interview with management.