- Work/Life Balance
- Culture & Values
- Career Opportunities
- Comp & Benefits
- Senior Management
I have been working at GameChanger full-time (More than a year)
- Invests heavily in career advancement and employee learning
- Cross-functional team structure allows for more learning and involvement outside of primary job role
- Unlimited vacation (and not pressured to work more because of it)
- Friendly, safe work environment
- Great office
- Lack of direction/leadership from parent company
Get this page going by posting a photo. It only takes a second, and your photos are anonymous.Share a Photo
I applied through a recruiter. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at GameChanger (New York, NY).
A bunch of condescending tools drive you through an inane, juvenile process - these are the same "super smart thought leaders who thought an end of season print version of stats was genius(!!!!) and can not figure out managing seasonal cash flow - none could spell marketing. Real tools.