- Work/Life Balance
- Culture & Values
- Career Opportunities
- Comp & Benefits
- Senior Management
Employees rate London 8.3% lower than the overall average
I have been working at Gazprom Marketing & Trading full-time (Less than a year)
- Everyone is happy to help and to provide their support and share their knowledge
- The corporate attitude is pretty laid back, strikes the perfect balance between an Investment Bank and a Hedge Fund / Tech company
- Experienced project managers and BAs
- Good location
- Working time flexibility heavily varies across teams (front office IT especially)
- Not that many team-building / external activities
- Canteen options lack diversity, no free proper coffee
Advice to Management
It would be great if there would be more out-of-office / team building / socials activities.
Get this page going by posting a photo. It only takes a second, and your photos are anonymous.Share a Photo
I applied online. The process took 2+ months. I interviewed at Gazprom Marketing & Trading (London, England (UK)) in March 2016.
After long break between CV submission and interview a junior person was running interview. Interview was not constructive because looked like box ticking instead of expert discussion about topic raised. It looked like other side had no clarity about industry and simply written down my answers to forward to his boss in order to create opinion if answer is good or bad.