- Work/Life Balance
- Culture & Values
- Career Opportunities
- Comp & Benefits
- Senior Management
I have been working at Grab full-time (Less than a year)
1. Potential valuable stock awards
2. Leader in the ride hailing industry in South East Asia. And other growing areas in addition to ride hailing like Food, Express Delivery, Groceries and many more to come.
3. Unicorn startup with a huge market shares.
4. Work that I am doing is directly impacting our customers.
5. Above average base pay for the area.
6. Work-time is flexible, more task driven.
7. Despite being in US, we have CTO, CEO etc visiting quite often from Singapore.
1. Some projects are cross-sites (although not common) and those requires collaboration across time-zones.
2. Company grew too fast, getting things to market fast is important to grab market shares. Thereby accumulating tech debts.
3. Moving from startup to established company often require some amount of process. Need to define those process.
Advice to Management
1. Limit the amount of projects that is cross R&D centers.
I applied online. The process took 2+ weeks. I interviewed at Grab (Seattle, WA) in August 2019.
I think it is good. People are friendly. I also learned a lot from them. It is a great experience for me.I think it is good. People are friendly. I also learned a lot from them. It is a great experience for me.