- Work/Life Balance
- Culture & Values
- Career Opportunities
- Comp & Benefits
- Senior Management
I have been working at Health Wright Products full-time (More than a year)
- Everyone from your department lead to the owner, Mark Wright himself, are very involved in the day to day processes. The leadership team is approachable and very helpful in getting what I need to do my job. If I'm struggling with my job because of timing of lack of training and experience, they're not afraid to jump in and help out or train me where I'm lacking the knowledge necessary.
- The people I directly work with are very pleasant and helpful in assisting me and further training me when necessary.
- The hourly wage is very generous.
- They provide more paid Holidays off then typical companies (including Black Friday and Christmas Eve).
- During heavy snow days they compensate their employees an EXTRA $10 an hour if you're able to make it in to work.
- The company is rapidly growing and therefore provides many advancement opportunities.
- Once a month the Owner and CEO hold meetings with the employees called "Roundtable Meetings," allowing the opportunity to give feedback on your specific position or job, presenting both pros and cons of your given job and trouble shooting them as needed.
- Every 3 months Health Wright Products holds a huge quarterly meeting, involving all employees, discussing how we've done for each quarter, the year and what's forecasted for the remainder of the year.
- Every December the company hosts a grand Holiday party for all HWP employees. It's a joy to go to.
- While basically ALL the overtime is required, there really isnt that much overtime needed. I think theres just enough to give you a healthy work/life balance and keep your wallet happy.
I plan to work at Health Wright Products for a long while. It will be hard for me to find a job better.
- I wish HWP would offer to buy new shoes for their production employees. Shoes specific for work because your normal shoes will never be the same again.
Advice to Management
Better communication in between shifts.
I applied online. I interviewed at Health Wright Products (Clackamas, OR) in May 2015.
After applying I was contacted for a phone interview which lasted about 30 minutes and went over some basic info amount the company and the position. I was ask some normal interview questions regarding my previous experience and what I was looking for/why I was looking to leave the position I had at the time. I was then scheduled an in person interview where I met both the leader of the department and the HR person who conducted the phone interview. Similar questions were asked in the in person interview. I felt that they were definitely making an effort to get to know me. I was made an offer which I gladly accepted. The whole process was interesting and very comfortable.