- Work/Life Balance
- Culture & Values
- Career Opportunities
- Comp & Benefits
- Senior Management
I have been working at Keurig Dr Pepper full-time (More than a year)
As a VP of Keurig Dr Pepper I was in attendance at the recent VP+ meeting. I want share what I heard and my takeaways from our two days together...
• We have a great game to play!
• We are in it to win!
• We have a great playbook to use!
• We have great players but we want all players on the field... no one the sidelines!
From our employee engagement results sharing session I heard....
• The company initiated the survey because they care about what I have to say and how I am feeling!
• They will be transparent and share results all the way down the organization — the good, the bad, and the ugly!
• I get to be part of the solution because together we will dive deep into the results to determine what we are doing well so we continue doing those things and where we have opportunities. Through employee-led action planning teams, we will work on developing action plans for identified opportunities either at the enterprise or functional level, as appropriate.
At the end of the two days, Bob Gamgort, our CEO and Executive Chairman of the Board, challenged us all to self-reflect and decide if we were all in, on the fence, or on the sidelines. I think that is a fair challenge because as Keurig Dr Pepper leaders we cannot expect to effectively lead and influence our team members if we are sitting on the sidelines!
I walked away from our time together very excited about the future and reinvigorated! I, for one, am all in! Game on!!
If this is the type of culture you want to be a part of us, I encourage you to join our team!
We are going through alot of change right now which is to be expected when you go through a merger like the one we did and alot of change makes some people uncomfortable.
Advice to Management
Continue doing what you are doing and challenging us all to be the best we can be and have fun doing it!
Get this page going by posting a photo. It only takes a second, and your photos are anonymous.Share a Photo
Get this page going by posting your interview experience. It only takes a second, and your information is anonymous.Post an Interview